- $25 for one VIP ticket to The Rocky Horror Show (up to a $52 value)
- VIP ticket includes one drink voucher for the postshow mixer with cast at Rock Bottom Brewery
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: audiences meet at The Outer Skin, then will be instructed to walk to secret locations throughout the show
- Audiences should arrive at The Outer Skin between 7:15 p.m. and 7:50 p.m.
- Those who want to learn the Time Warp dance should arrive by 7:20 p.m. for a free lesson
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Rocky Horror Show
Long before audiences began flinging toast and dancing the Time Warp at midnight screenings nationwide, an out-of-work English actor named Richard O'Brien penned The Rocky Horror Show as a way to stay busy on winter nights. The script was a ludicrous-yet-loving homage to sci-fi and B-movies, following archetypal squares Brad and Janet as they spent a night in the castle of the mad scientist Dr. Frank N. Furter. There, the couple encountered their gender-bending host's minions: Riff Raff, the decrepit butler; Eddie, the rock-and-roller; and Rocky, the Frankenstein-esque golden boy. But while the script might have started as a way to pass the time, the show's irreverent spirit and catchy soundtrack soon turned it into a pond-crossing phenomenon.