- One ticket to see The Rocky Horror Show
- When: November 1–23
- Where: Lower Ossington Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view all available dates and times.
- $19.50 for floor-reserved or general-reserved seating (up to $39 value)
- $24.50 for premium-reserved seating (up to $49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Rocky Horror Show
Long before audiences began flinging toast and dancing the Time Warp at midnight screenings nationwide, an out-of-work English actor named Richard O'Brien penned The Rocky Horror Show as a way to stay busy on winter nights. The script was a ludicrous-yet-loving homage to sci-fi and B-movies, following archetypal squares Brad and Janet as they spent a night in the castle of the mad scientist Dr. Frank N. Furter. There, the couple encountered their gender-bending host's minions: Riff Raff, the decrepit butler; Eddie, the rock-and-roller; and Rocky, the Frankenstein-esque golden boy.
But while the script might have started as a way to pass the time, the show's irreverent spirit and catchy soundtrack soon turned it into a pond-crossing phenomenon. In this stage production, audiences get the chance to interact with the cult classic in a way that celluloid can't provide, whether they're trading quips with the Narrator or seeing three dimensions without glasses.
Lower Ossington Theatre
100A Ossington Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M6J 2Z4