- $30 for two tickets to the Second Annual Brady New Year's Eve Party (up to $50 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Brady Theater
- General admission
- Doortime: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Second Annual Brady New Year's Eve Party
- Who will be there: the Brady Orchestra, The Sellouts, Jumpshots featuring Jenny Labow, and a DJ spinning dance tunes
- What the Brady Orchestra plays: the Beatles, Chicago, the Rolling Stones, and Joe Cocker
- What the Sellouts play: everyone from George Michael to Tupac
- What the Jumpshots play: ZZ Top, Katy Perry, Steve Miller, and Gloria Gaynor
- How old you have to be to attend: at least 21
- Why: because there's a champagne toast at midnight, drink specials all evening long, and six hours of scheduled grown-up time