Laughter produces endorphins, just like running, falling in love, and running away from someone who has fallen in love with you. Feel the rush with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for a ticket package for two to The Sidebar Show (up to a $40.15 total value)
- When: any show of your choice through January 28. Shows are held on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m.
- Where: Riverview Tavern
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming comedians.
- Two tickets (up to a $6.17 value)
- Two draft beers (up to a $7 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each; excludes mussels)
CJ Sullivan (October 15)
As seen on Comedy Central's Mash Up
Warning: vulgar language, references to professional football without express written consent
Drew Michael (October 29)
Co-founder of Chicago-based comedy group Comedians You Should Know who has been praised by TimeOut Chicago
Warning: vulgar language, graphic descriptions of bedroom stuff
Mike Lebovitz (November 5)
Member of Chicago’s Comedians You Should Know collective
Warning: coarse language, passive aggression
The Sidebar Show
The mission of The Sidebar Show is simple: host club-caliber comedians without the club. Inside Riverview Tavern's laid-back showroom, three Chicago standups produce sets featuring hand-picked talent from the local and national scenes. The relaxed atmosphere allows guests to kick back, sip on a beer, and watch the witty performers, free from worries such as drink minimums and bouncer-enforced laugh quotas.
1958 W Roscoe St.
Chicago, Illinois 60657Get Directions