Laughter produces endorphins, just like running, falling in love, and running away from someone who has fallen in love with you. Feel the rush with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for a ticket package for two to The Sidebar Show (up to a $48.32 value)
- When: any show of your choice. Shows are held on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m.
- Where: Riverview Tavern
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming comedians.
- Two tickets (up to a $6.17 value each)
- Two draft beers (up to a $9 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each; excludes mussels)
Megan Gailey (July 2)
Trainee of Second City and iO who has performed throughout Chicago and across the country
Warning: coarse language, adult talk
Drew Michael (July 9)
Co-founder of Chicago-based comedy group Comedians You Should Know who has been praised by TimeOut Chicago
Warning: vulgar language, graphic descriptions of bedroom stuff
Will Miles (July 9)
Veteran of the Chicago comedy scene featured on Hannibal Burress's "My Name is Hannibal" tour
Warning: drug references and grown-up words
The Sidebar Show
The mission of The Sidebar Show is simple: host club-caliber comedians without the club. Inside Riverview Tavern's laid-back showroom, three Chicago standups produce sets featuring hand-picked talent from the local and national scenes. The relaxed atmosphere allows guests to kick back, sip on a beer, and watch the witty performers, free from worries such as drink minimums and bouncer-enforced laugh quotas.