Classic-rock bands still reminisce about the days when riffs cost a nickel and gentlemen took off their hats whenever the Grim Reaper walked by. Cue up timeless tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for one G-Pass to The Soundtrack of Summer featuring Foreigner, Styx, and Don Felder (up to $38 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
- Seating: rows JJ–RR of the right or left mezzanine, rows TT–ZZ of the center mezzanine, or rows NN–ZZ of the right- or left-center mezzanine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soundtrack of Summer featuring Foreigner, Styx, and Don Felder
- Foreigner's name: when they formed, two of the members were English and the other three were American, meaning someone in the band would always be a foreigner, no matter what country they were in
- 80 million: the number of Foreigner albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Original Foreigner lead guitarist who still makes that six-string scream: Mick Jones
- Foreigner ballad that, when hummed, causes a choir to suddenly appear: "I Want to Know What Love Is"
- Styx's name: in Greek mythology, it's the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they've released, and the number of bagels you get in a baker's dozen if you get to the baker near closing time
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James "J.Y." Young. Vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan steps in for Dennis DeYoung.
- Styx showstoppers: "Renegade," "Come Sail Away"
- How you know Don Felder: he's the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don's best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Awesome awesome experience”
“Great concert. All the acts were very good and Tye Tribett wa awesome. The venue was very nice as well”
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
14141 Riverport Dr.
Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043Get Directions