Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive dea
- $20 for a package for two to see The Ten Band – A Tribute to Pearl Jam (up to a $39.91 total value)
- Opening band: There We Are
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Altar Bar
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Two tickets (up to a $39.91 value)
- Two popcorns (an $8 value)
Ten performing "Even Flow"
Despite their name, Ten is actually a quartet. The moniker refers to the title of Pearl Jam's debut album, one of the records the group covers in their authentic tributes to the alt-rock legends. Hailing from Pittsburgh, Ten has shared their uncannily similar sound with packed crowds across the nation. Guitarists Craigger and Dave capture the six-string fury of Stone Gossard and Jeff McCready, and lead singer Nick has Eddie Vedder's signature Heimlich vibrato down pat. Pulling greatest hits from Pearl Jam's pearl and jam-coated catalogue, the band excels in fan favorites such as "Jeremy," "Even Flow," and "Daughter."