Being a late-night talk show host is a tough job, since you have to keep your cool under hot lights and come home smelling like Jack Hanna. See a real trooper with this GrouponLive deal.
- $50.35 for one G-Pass to see Jay Leno (up to a $72.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- For ages 21 and up
- Sections: 201 or 205
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Who he is (for aliens who just landed on Earth): legendary comedian and longtime host of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Comedic style: observational humor that gets big laughs without going blue
- Why you should see him now: with his talk show tenure ending, the veteran comedian is on fire with new material
- 300: the number of gigs-per-year Jay performed in the 1970s as a young comic
- 1977: the year Jay made his first appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
- 1992–2014: Jay's reign over late-night television
- Passions: cars, auto repair, charity, motorcycles, and cars
- How many cars he owns: Detroit
- Jay's favorite Monopoly game-piece: The top hat. Just kidding. The racecar.
- Drove the pace car at the 83rd Indianapolis 500 in 1999
- Has been married to the same woman since 1980, which equals 100,000 years in Hollywood math
95% of 20 customers recommend
“The buffet is awesome”