- $55.82 for one ticket to see Boz Scaggs, plus dinner at the Village Square Buffet (up to $83.49 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Seating: section 201 or 205 of the orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees, as well as a voucher for dinner at the Village Square Buffet, which is valid until up to 72 hours after the event
- Click here to view the seating chart
Behind the Scenes of the Memphis album
- How Boz spent his musical early days: playing guitar and lending occasional lead vocals to the Steve Miller Band
- His breakthrough solo album: 1976's multi-platinum wonder, Silk Degrees
- Silk Degrees singles you know by heart: "Lido Shuffle," "Lowdown," "What Can I Say"
- The sound he's cultivated since: a fusion of rock, blues, jazz, and soul, peppered with a voice more sensual than Barry White's scented-candle collection
- His ties to fellow music legends Michael McDonald and Donald Fagen: he toured with them in 2010 as the supergroup Dukes of September
- His latest album: Memphis, a collection of personal favorites
- Some of those favorites: Al Green's "So Good to Be Here," Steely Dan's "Pearl of the Quarter," Bo Carter's "Corrina, Corrina"
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The buffet is awesome”
777 Casino Center Dr.
Hammond, Indiana 46320