Children's theater is a great way to gently introduce kids to theater before they realize that most plays are just about sad guys talking. Get kid-friendly kicks with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see The Wiggles: Taking Off!
- When: Wednesday, September 18, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Peabody Opera House
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for the rear side-orchestra sections (up to a $32.60 value)
- $22 for the rear center-orchestra sections (up to a $45.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Wiggles: Taking Off!
Emma, Simon, and Lachy join the original cast of characters as the "world's biggest preschool rock band," the Wiggles. With the help of Anthony, the original blue Wiggle, the new quartet uses songs, games, and storytelling to encourage participation from pintsize audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs. A new lineup also means a cavalcade of new tunes such as the ophthalmological anthem, "I've Got My Glasses On," and the infectious arm-swinger, "Do the Propeller." Although the gang's faces have changed, their beloved character friends have stuck around, from the friendly pirate, Captain Feathersword, to Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog.