The best children's shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some kid-friendly fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see The Wiggles: Taking Off!
- When: Monday, September 16, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Rose State College Performing Arts Theatre
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for rows HH–JJ of the upper balcony (up to a $20.50 value)
- $14 for rows BB–FF of the balcony (up to a $28 value)
- $20 for rows M–R of the left or right orchestra (up to a $40.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Wiggles: Taking Off!
Emma, Simon, and Lachy join the original cast of characters as the "world's biggest preschool rock band," the Wiggles. With the help of Anthony, the original blue Wiggle, the new quartet uses songs, games, and storytelling to encourage participation from pintsize audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs. A new lineup also means a cavalcade of new tunes such as the ophthalmological anthem, "I've Got My Glasses On," and the infectious arm-swinger, "Do the Propeller." Although the gang's faces have changed, their beloved character friends have stuck around, from the friendly pirate, Captain Feathersword, to Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog.