It's always great to hear your favorite song live, because you can sing along and see what the notes look like as they float out of the instruments. See the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see The Zombies' Colin Blunstone (up to $25 value)
- When: Saturday, May 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center at Montgomery College
- Seating: orchestra
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Zombies' Colin Blunstone
- What's his name?: Colin Blunstone
- Who's his daddy?: Probably Mr. Blunstone
- Is he rich like me?: If he received a nickel for every time you've heard one of his songs, then yes
- Who performed most of those songs: The Zombies, the famed '60s band Blunstone fronted, responsible for "Time of the Season," "She's Not There," and "Tell Her No"
- Fun fact about "Tell Her No": the word "no" is sung 65 times in roughly two minutes, beating all records set by children who won't settle down for nap time
- Colin's latest album of baroque pop gems: On the Air Tonight
- What Blurt Magazine says in their 4-star review: "Underscoring a set of songs that would have fit comfortably on the Zombies’ late ‘60s masterpiece, Odessey and Oracle, Blunstone’s still-superb vocals and his rarefied arrangements effortlessly recall the band’s lingering legacy."
- What to expect from the show: an intimate evening with Colin and his solo touring band, filled with Zombies' songs you've loved for decades and new songs you'll love for decades after that