Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Third Day & Skillet (up to $33.90 value)
- When: Thursday, February 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Huntington Center
- Seating: lower-bowl sections 103–105 or 119–121
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Third Day & Skillet
- Who'll be there: Third Day, Skillet, Jamie Grace, Peter Furler, and We As Human
- Third Day's sound: Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best
- Number of Grammys on their shelf: one more than the number of days in their name
- Hits to listen for: Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade "Cry Out to Jesus" and "Call My Name"
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band's heavy, brooding sound: "Whispers in the Dark," "Rebirthing," "Monster"
- How 22-year-old Jamie Grace has already made a splash: as 2012's youngest Grammy nominee for her debut single, "Hold Me"
- Her latest album: Ready to Fly, which dropped on January 28
- Where you first heard Australian-born Peter Furler: as the lead singer of '90s Christian Rock sensations Newsboys
- What he's done since: released his first solo effort, On Fire; a lot of normal stuff like eating and sleeping
- How We As Human hit the big time: impressing Skillet's John Cooper after touring for years
500 Jefferson Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43604