In a world without adults, taxes would have to file themselves, and the president, by default, would be a stack of dogs wearing a long overcoat. Celebrate your adulthood with this GrouponLive deal.
- $28 for one VIP Silver package to see "Thunder from Down Under" (up to a $47.50 total value)
- When: Wednesday, July 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cowboys Dancehall
- Seating: Upstairs Silver-section
- Includes a Thunder from Down Under poster (a $12.50 value) and a meet-and-greet with the cast after the show
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Thunder from Down Under
The appeal of "Thunder from Down Under" is straightforward: handsome Australians riling up the crowd with their dance moves and flagrant shirtlessness. But the show has a charm beyond its six-packs and broad shoulders. For two decades, the blokes have entertained ladies on the Vegas strip, and now tour the world with a show the Las Vegas Review-Journal praised as having "a down 'n' dirty immediacy"—despite all its spectacle. Dashing pirates commandeer the hearts of audience members, and Roman warriors shed their armor piece by piece in a realistic recreation of the Battle of Tifernum. Time-traveling gangsters engage the eye in and out of their '20s suits, disco makes a very adult resurgence, and guests take part in a sudsy, sultry car wash.
3030 NE Interstate 410 Loop
San Antonio, Texas 78218