Before modern cinema, the term motion picture referred to tossing children's artwork out the car window. Catch a flick with this GrouponLive deal.
- 2013 Summer Concert Film Series
- When: any movie through August 25; movies screen on Saturdays and Sundays at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the film calendar.
- $6 for one ticket (up to a $15.90 value)
- $10 for two tickets (up to a $31.80 value)
2013 Summer Concert Film Series
- To see Ann and Nancy Wilson in top form, playing a hometown performance of Heart's greatest hits (and a killer version of Led Zeppelin's "Black Dog"), check out Heart: Alive in Seattle on August 4
- To hear the band Chicago play hits such as "25 or 6 to 4" and "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" in their hometown of Chicago, see Chicago in Chicago on August 10
- To gain intimate insight into the life and mind of Janis Joplin, and to hear her howl out "Me and Bobby McGee," see Janis on August 11
- To reminisce about the "Summer of Love" and spend three hours with Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Joe Cocker, Sha-Na-Na, and muddy, graciously odorless music fans, see Woodstock on August 17 or 18
- For a black-and-white look at a famous Irish band as they discover America, jam with B.B. King, steal "Helter Skelter" back from Charles Manson, sing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" with a church choir, and sport ponytails like men, see U2: Rattle and Hum on August 24
- To see Jay-Z explain all of his "99 Problems," perform with Beyoncé and R. Kelly, and sell out Madison Square Garden, check out Fade to Black on August 25
Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
720 Northern Blvd.
Greenvale, New York 11548