- One G-Pass to the TNA Impact Wrestling World Tour
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16 for seating in section 108 or 116, rows A–R (up to $31.80 value)
- $26 for seating in section 106–107 or 117–118, rows A–R (up to $53.37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
TNA Impact Wrestling World Tour
The superstars of TNA Wrestling take the ring at the Cedar Park Center for an evening of high-octane and high-flying combat. The line-up features a World Heavyweight Title Match between TNA competitors Magnus and "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, followed by Steel Cage, Knockouts, and X Division Title Matches. Though each combatant on this Impact Wrestling World Tour vies for the World Heavyweight Championship title, only one man will claim it, which makes it a more exclusive reward than the chocolate hidden inside each Nobel Prize.