Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Toronto Raptors game
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Door time: 1 hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- To see a seating chart, click here and select "Single Game Tickets"
Games and Seating Options–Group One
- $79 for one G-Pass for corner seating (up to a $103.25 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass for endzone seating (up to a $74.25 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for balcony 1 seating (up to a $42.25 value)
For the options listed above, choose between two games:
- Against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday, January 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday, January 22, at 7 p.m.
Games and Seating Options–Group Two
- $66 for one G-Pass for corner seating (up to a $94.25 value)
- $48 for one G-Pass for endzone seating (up to a $73.25 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass for balcony 1 seating (up to a $26 value)
For the options listed above, choose from three games:
- Against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday, January 8, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, January 13, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday, January 17, at 7 p.m.
End-zone seating is located on the west and east side of the building in sections 112–115 and 101–104. Corner seats are located on the east side of the arena in sections 105, 106, 121 and 122.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
The Toronto Raptors charge onto the Air Canada Centre court prepared to battle opponents with stifling defense and nothing-but-net shots. With 19 games in the 2013–2014 season under their belt, the Raptors sit in second place just a game-and-a-half back in the Atlantic Division standings. The Raptors will have their prehistoric talons full on New Years Day, when they face the Eastern Conference-leading in a battle of two of the NBA's top-10 defenses. The other four games will give the Raptors a chance to hew a path to the playoffs, including a matchup with one of the league's highest-scoring teams in the Dallas Mavericks.
In 1995, the NBA broke new ground with the Toronto Raptors. Along with the Vancouver Grizzlies, the Raptors marked the league's first step outside the United States. Since their inception, the Raptors have kept Canadian basketball relevant in the Association, fighting their way into the playoffs five times and earning a division championship in 2007. Since 1999, the Raptors have made their home in Air Canada Centre. The avant-garde venue provides for energized game experiences replete with displays of choreography from the Raptors Dance Pak, flying dunks from Raptor the mascot, and synchronized nacho-topping from concession stand staff.
Tips from Groupon Customers
Air Canada Centre
40 Bay St.
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2X2Get Directions