Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday, January 13, at 1 p.m.:
- $15 for one G-Pass for rear-balcony seating (up to a $24 value, including all fees)
- $16 for one G-Pass for middle-balcony seating (up to a $26 value, including all fees)
- $46 for one G-Pass for end-zone seating (up to a $68.25 value, including all fees)
Against the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday, January 16, at 7 p.m.:
- $20 for one G-Pass for rear-balcony seating (up to a $30 value, including all fees)
- $24 for one G-Pass for middle-balcony seating (up to a $35 value, including all fees)
Rear-balcony seating is located in the rear-balcony rows behind the baskets; likewise, middle-balcony seating is located in the middle behind the baskets. For the end-zone seating option, choose from seats in end-zone N or K, located in the east side of the arena (sections 112–115), or end-zone M, located on the west side (sections 101–104).
Doors open 90 minutes before tipoff. The ticket is a G-Pass, meaning Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The Toronto Raptors charge onto the Air Canada Centre court prepared to battle opponents with stifling defense and nothing-but-net shots. After a somewhat rocky start to the season, the Raptors have surged since mid-December, winning eight of their past nine games, including a victory over the mighty Houston Rockets. If the momentum continues, wins against these two Eastern Conference rivals—Chicago and Milwaukee are currently among the top six in the standings—could bode well for Toronto's postseason prospects. The Air Canada Centre provides an avant-garde venue for energized game experiences, replete with entertaining steps from the Raptors Dance Pak and amusing interactions with Raptor the mascot.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.
Air Canada Centre
40 Bay St.
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2X2Get Directions