Monster-truck drivers toughen up their vehicles by emblazoning them with flames, skulls, and the scariest thing of all—a lion. Hear the roar of engines with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for one ticket (a $15 value) and VIP pass (a $22 value) to the Tournament of Destruction monster-truck event (up to $37 total value)
- Where: Tucson Rodeo Grounds
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. for VIP events; the show starts at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The VIP pass includes the following perks:
- Admission to an exclusive pit party from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Photo opportunities with the drivers and monster trucks
- Buy-one-get-one-free ride in the monster truck between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- One entry in the monster-truck-driving lesson drawing
- Advancement to the front of the line for food and beverages
- Two programs with featured monster trucks
- Monster-truck trading card with lanyard
- Friday, June 20
- Saturday, June 21
Tournament of Destruction
At Tournament of Destruction, roaring monster trucks enter the arena at the Tucson Rodeo Grounds to leap from the dirt and crush normal-sized vehicles under their massive tires. For VIPs, the action begins at 5 p.m. with a pit party, during which fans can pose for photos with trucks and drivers and hop in for a ride in The Boogie Monster. At 7 p.m., the mayhem kicks off, filling the stadium with the roar of engines as the rebellious trucks drag race and compete in freestyle events, all the while refusing to use their turn signals. Demolition derbies fill the rodeo grounds with the clash of metal, and truck pull 4w4 trucks compete in a side by side drag race pulling heavy weight. VIPs also receive a one entry into the drawing for a monster-truck driving lesson, in which one lucky fan gets to wield a truck's ignition key.
“Be early, so you can enjoy everything.”