- One ticket to see Tracy Morgan
- When: Thursday, September 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre at Stamford Center for the Arts
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for rows N–Q of the rear mezzanine (up to a $34.50 value)
- $27 for rows E–J of the mezzanine (up to a $44.50 value)
- $33 for rows N–P of the center orchestra or rows C–P of the side orchestra (up to a $54.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Warning: contains bleeped-out words and a standup routine delivered sitting down
Blistering every seat in the house with his scorching wit, actor, comedian, and author Tracy Morgan performs an inimitable night of raucous, adult-only hysterics. On Saturday Night Live, the New York native made his mark with impersonations of Maya Angelou and Star Jones, as well as with original characters such as the lovably spaced-out animal expert Brian Fellow, who dispensed various tidbits of nonsensical animal knowledge: “Rabbits can’t cut their own hair…that’s crazy!” He then joined Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin on the recently ended 30 Rock to play Tracy Jordan, a sketch TV star whose successes and eccentricities mirrored those of Morgan’s real life.
Today, Morgan keeps up with his fans through his Twitter account, prompting Rolling Stone to dub him one of the 25 Funniest People on Twitter for random updates and observations, such as “I’m trying to sell a case of Chuck Norris chest hairs on the black market.” When he takes the stage, Morgan will likely serve up similarly outrageous comments in an obstreperous standup act sure to tickle even the most irascible ribs until they weep with joy.