Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this
- Standup for two from Treehouse Comedy Productions
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Prices vary depending on location and performer
- Click here to view the show calendar
Each show at Billy Tee's or Marisa's requires a two-item or $10 minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon. Patrons can nosh on Italian fare at Marisa’s or pub fare at Billy Tee's before the shows; showrooms open two hours prior to showtime for dinner guests.
Choose from the Following Locations and Performances
Marisa's Ristorante in Trumbull
Warning: contains a breezy mix of Bible and Italian humor
For $10, you get two tickets (up to a $20 value) to one of the following shows:
- Treehouse Comedy Showcase with RC Smith on Thursday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- Treehouse Comedy Showcase with Mike Finoia on Thursday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Treehouse Comedy Showcase with Mike Jacobs on Thursday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
For $18, you get two tickets (up to a $35 value) to one of the following shows:
- Carole Montgomery featuring Kevin Lee on Friday, July 12, at 9 p.m.
- Goumba Johnny featuring Michael Speirs and Rick Roberts on Friday, July 19, at 9 p.m.
- Big Al Goodwin on Friday, July 26, at 9 p.m.
Cabaret Theatre at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville
Warning: contains ethnic humor, coarse language, references to 9/11
For $22, you get two tickets (up to a $44 value) to one of the following shows:
- Tom "The Coach" Whiteley featuring Keith Anthony and Peaches Rodriquez on Saturday, July 6, at 9 p.m.
- Goumba Johnny featuring Perry Gardner and Vinnie Mark on Saturday, July 20, at 9 p.m.
- Mike Britt featuring Jordan Feber and Joey Novick on Saturday, July 27, at 9 p.m.
Billy Tee's in Cromwell
Warning: assumes that watching MTV reality shows doesn't make people smarter
For $15, you get two tickets (up to a $30 value) to one of the following shows: