Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see the Shrine Circus
- When: select dates, March 6–9
- Where: U.S. Cellular Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $15 for Spectacular seating, on the back-side 300 level (up to $30.10 value)
- $20 for Ringmaster seating, on the 200 level or front-side 300 level (up to $36.25 value)
- $25 for Circus Star seating, on the 100 level (up to $41.40 value)<p>
Spectacular seating is available on every date except March 6.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tripoli Shrine Circus
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns pack into the Shrine Circus’s three-ringed show to celebrate the great tradition of American circus. Ringmistress Audrey Michelle steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings at the command of Michael Ramos. Guests also witness The World Record Holder Human Cannonball, David Smith, Jr. as he soars through the air. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.<p>
84% of 73 customers
“Great show, great talent! Not just a place to go with kids, Im 30 with no kids and had a really great time! Very impressed. ”
“Having tickets available to print sooner then the time ”
U.S. Cellular Arena
400 W Kilbourn Ave.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203