Theater challenges audiences by blending the real and the imaginary, much like a neighbor who accuses you of giving her goiters with your brain. Enhance reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- Triumphant Love
- When: Friday, April 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Harold Washington Cultural Center
- Door time: 6 p.m. for VIPs; 6:30 for general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- A panel discussion begins at 7 p.m.
- This production contains mature material unsuitable for viewers under 18.
- $17 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $26.62 value)
- $60 for a VIP package for two (up to $104.48 value). The VIP package includes VIP seating, as well as red-carpet photos and a pre-show reception with the cast beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Although falling in love is one of the most spellbinding experiences, life isn’t always like a fairy tale. In Love Crazy, the first chapter of Triumphant Love’s three-part series, three couples navigate the challenges, temptations, and deceptions that their relationships lead them into. Dance and drama connect the story with audiences’ real-life experiences, reminding each of past relationships and youthful, highly choreographed flings. Produced by the faith-oriented arts group Endure, Triumphant Love is the brainchild of award-winning producer and choreographer Kim Tyler, who calls the series “literally my best idea to date.”
Harold Washington Cultural Center
Named in honor of Chicago’s first African-American mayor, the Harold Washington Cultural Center hosts theatrical and musical events that echo the center’s mission of preserving African-American culture. In addition to its entertainment, the center performs community outreach each year to serve more than 45,000 youth through arts programs, teen summits, and special events.
4701 S King Dr
Chicago, Illinois 60615