Some things you just don't want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they're showing your picture. Don't miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $73 for one premium G-Pass package at the True Music Festival (up to a $117 value)
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 credit towards Teespring merchandise online
- Expedited private entrance to festival
- Expedited private premium parking
- Limited edition inaugural lanyard
Exclusive premium restroom access
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
True Music Festival
- The headliners: Bassnectar, Flaming Lips, Wiz Khalifa, Captial Cities, and Lord Huron
- Dubstep DJ who inspired his own cult of "bass heads": Bassnectar
- DJ most likely to stretch power grids to the max with his light show: still Bassnectar
- Band most likely to leave confetti in your mouth and your brain hanging out of your ears: The Flaming Lips
- Band most likely to give birth to a baby and establish contact with aliens onstage: still The Flaming Lips
- Indie electro-pop band on the iPods of Perez Hilton and all of Germany: Capital Cities
- Best band formed through a Craigslist ad: Capital Cities
- Wiz Khalifa's notable new accessories: Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
- Sample of Wiz's swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Clicquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is."
- Indie folkers most likely to inspire audiences to shrug off modern society for a vision quest: Lord Huron
- Total artists on the lineup: potentially infinite (more acts are still being added)