Soul music is filled with strong emotions, much like the comment box at a hotel whose "continental breakfast" is just cereal. Feel the passion with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to Boyz II Men, Keith Sweat & En Vogue (up to $49.80 value)
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Seating: upper level balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Boyz II Men
- Records sold: more than 60 million
- Thanks to: the group’s penchant for romantic ballads and honeycombed harmonies
- Their breakthrough album: Cooleyhighharmony
- Their current repertoire: classic hits as well as reworkings of Motown classics
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: nearly four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: almost 20, including 3 greatest hits collections
- Songs you’ve heard on the dancefloor or in the sauna locker room: “Twisted,” “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat”
- Whatta Man: wouldn’t want to hang out with these strong ladies after hearing their sultry harmonies
- You’re Never Gonna Get It: The 1 Billboard Music Award, 2 American Music Awards, and 4 MTV Awards. They belong to En Vogue and En Vogue only.
- Free Your Mind: and listen to Funky Divas, En Vogue’s 1992 Gold-certified album that also includes “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” and “Give It Up, Turn It Loose”
100% of 20 customers recommend
“Great venue although it started 2hrs late but after the performance he gave I have to say it was worth the wait but I hope future acts starts on time”
“It was great”
“Not a bad seat in the house.”
2710 Jack Warner Pkwy
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401