- $24 for one G-Pass to Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy, Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage The Gemini, IAMSU, Mack Wilds, and DJ Drama (up to $45.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Influence of Music Tour Featuring Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy & More
- Wiz's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Notable accolades: five Grammy nominations, as well as a Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
- Example of swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Cliquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is"
- Wiz albums already dominating your iTunes: O.N.I.F.C., Deal or No Deal, Rolling Papers
- The album that you and millions of others can't wait to get their hands on: the long-awaited Blacc Hollywood, whose new tracks you'll get to hear live
- Young Jeezy albums that debuted at #1 on the US Billboard 200: The Inspiration and The Recession
- A sample of Tyga’s hit tracks: “BedRock,” “Rack City,” “Faded”
- “Paranoid:” the Ty Dolla $ign song that peaked at number 29 on the US Billboard 100
885 S Main St.
Mansfield, Massachusetts 02048