- $49 for a silver-level, two-day Faceoff package to the opening rounds of the 2014 FIL World Lacrosse Championships (a $78.95 value)
- When: Thursday, July 10 and Friday, July 11
- Where: Dick's Sporting Goods Park
- Seating: Silver-section seating for matches inside the stadium; general admission for every other match
- Door time: 2 p.m. on both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Silver-Level Faceoff Package
The silver-level Faceoff package grants access to the Opening Ceremony on Thursday, July 10, at 5 p.m., as well as the United States vs. Canada match at 7 p.m. that same day—both of which take place inside the stadium. On Friday, July 11, you'll have access to a total of 18 lacrosse matches spread across the park's grounds, including Australia vs. Japan at 5 p.m. and England vs. Iroquois at 7 p.m. inside the stadium. Click here for more details about this package.
2014 FIL World Lacrosse Championships
For the first time since 1998, the World Lacrosse Championships return to U.S. soil. This year's tournament will feature a record 38 teams from around the world; they'll compete in 142 games across a total of 10 days. The spotlight shines especially bright on the Americans, who have dominated the sport for decades. Since the quadrennial tournament began in 1974, the U.S. has won it nine times, highlighted by a streak of six titles in a row from 1982 to 2002.
In 2006, Canada emerged as champions on their home turf in Ontario; in 2010, the Americans snatched the crown back in Manchester, England. This back and forth between the neighboring countries has gone on since the tournament began. On July 10, though, the U.S. and Canada will renew their rivalry yet again during the opening match-up, setting the tone for the 2014 tournament right after the opening ceremonies earlier that afternoon.
Dick's Sporting Goods Park
6000 Victory Way
Commerce City, Colorado 80022