Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $22 for one general-admission ticket to a murder-mystery dinner (up to $30.70 value)
- Tickets include dinner, dessert, and beverages
- When: any show through July 31
- Where: Vaudeville Cafe
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar.
- Click here to view the menu.
Children ages 3–11 are regularly admitted for $14. Children 2 and younger are admitted for free.
- Mystery at the Redneck-Italian Wedding: The audience dances, sings, and scarfs down cake at the wedding of mafioso Vinnie and red-headed redneck Ashley—but the two families might find their differences irreconcilable.
- Mystery at the Nightmare Office Party: One of the most awkward of get-togethers becomes irresistibly interesting when a little dose of murder is mixed into the pranks and relationship tensions.
- Mystery of Flight 138: After making it through security, passengers board Victory Airline's Chicago-bound flight, but they'll have to hang on when it hits some nasty turbulence of the homicidal sort.
- Mystery of the Facebook Fugitive: As egos compete for a spot at American Idol's Chattanooga auditions, it looks like the hopefuls would kill for a chance in the spotlight—and then someone does.
Deemed the "Best Night Out" in Chattanooga by US Travel and Attractions for two years in a row, Vaudeville Cafe is an entertainment chameleon. On some nights, the tables at the spacious dinner theater are packed with families savoring Italian feasts as they try to solve original murder mysteries. Weekend nights have a more adult slant as headlining standup comedians seen on HBO and Comedy Central garner guffaws while guests enjoy a full bar of cocktails, wine, and frozen specialty drinks. But regardless of the event, every evening brims with jolly vaudeville spirit, and every seat in the house offers stellar views of the stage and napping spotlight operator.
138 Market St.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402