- One G-Pass to see Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
- When: Friday, October 10, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Westchester County Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $35 for floor section 107 or 108, the left or right risers, or balcony section 202 or 301 (up to $51.85 value)
- $25 for floor section 109 or 110, the rear risers, or balcony section 20, 30, or 40 (up to $41.35 value)
- $15 for balcony section 13, 23, 39, 50, or 60 (up to $30.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children who have celebrated their first birthday are required to purchase a ticket.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.
“Getting the tickets was easy and we have a good seat. Tickets discount was great.”
“Have fun and remember that even adults have fun during events for our child(ren)! ”
“Fun times. Great experience for little ones and the price was right! ”