- One G-Pass to see Sesame Street Live “Make a New Friend”
- When: Wednesday, August 27, at 6:30 p.m. or Thursday, August 28, at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for section 71 or 73 (rows C–M), or section 72 (rows B–M; up to $32 value)
- $19 for sections 2–13 (rows A–O; up to $26.90 value)
- $11 for sections 2–13 (rows P–R; up to $21.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Children who have celebrated their first birthday require purchased a ticket.
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
Sesame Street Live!: “Make a New Friend”
Sesame Street is abuzz with the news that Grover has a friend from India coming to visit him. Her name is Chamki, and Elmo, Abby Cadabby, and all of Grover’s other pals can’t wait to welcome her. Chamki is only in town for one day, so she’ll need to work fast if she’s going to do everything on Grover’s overstuffed social calendar. Cookie Monster wants to share his cookies with Chamki. Abby Cadabby wants a singing partner for a duet or three. Elmo wants to teach her to dance “The Elmo Slide.” But as Grover finds himself competing for Chamki’s attention, will he need to resort to drastic measures—maybe even introduce Super Grover 2.0?
As the gaggle of friends try out fun, new activities such as hot yoga and kayaking, they learn that no matter where you come from, everyone has enough in common to be friends. The show packs another human universal besides friendship: music. Instantly recognizable tunes such as “Count Me In” get audiences dancing in the aisles along with clever new parodies of “I Want Candy” and “Moves Like Jagger.” The Broadway-scale stagecraft and disarmingly witty script tickle adults just as much as their children, who will be busy receiving high-fives from the characters wandering the theater.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46805Get Directions