Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal
- Admission to Vegas Loves Brazil Festival
- When: Saturday, April 5 from 10 a.m.–11 p.m., or Sunday, April 6 from 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Where: Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children under 54 inches tall can attend free of charge.
- $12 for two one-day passes and a skip-the-line pass (up to $20 value)
Vegas Loves Brazil Festival
- What is Vegas Loves Brazil?: a love-fest for the food, music, dance, performance, games, and general Brazilian-ness of Brazil
- Who, besides Vegas, loves Brazil?: the event's founders—a small group of friends who wanted to celebrate the country's culture, traditions, and delicious meats (the first event was a barbecue)
- You'll hear: the infectious rhythms of samba, bossa nova, and lambada, thanks to a soon-to-be-announced lineup of bands
- You'll see: the centuries-old martial-arts discipline of capoeira; samba dancers clad in bright feathers and sequins; handmade crafts from more than 40 vendors
- You'll smell: sizzling steak, sweet-and-sour Caipirinhas, your own happiness
- Your kids: not bored. Carnival rides, bounce houses, and incredibly patient ponies elicit grins from the youngsters, as does a free admission policy for kids under 54 inches tall
Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
3700 W Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103Get Directions