The best children's shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some kid-friendly fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see "VeggieTales Live!"
- When: Friday, October 18, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for 100-level or 200-level section (up to a $32.75 value)
- $19 for main floor section in rows 5–12 (up to a $38.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Most vegetables don't stay fresh for 20 years, but most vegetables don't dance, sing, or tell stories, either. The ones that do are the characters featured in VeggieTales Live!, a stage version of the faith-based children's show that has been entertaining audiences and inspiring gardeners since 1993. The talented bumper crop's latest live show celebrates the birthdays of Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber with interactive dances, inspiring stories, and silly and heartwarming songs such as "Where Is My Hairbrush?" and "I Can Be Your Friend."