At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for One G-Pass to the Epicenter Festival (up to a $46 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
- Section: terrace
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the festival lineup
- Click here to view the Epicenter Festival's Frequently Asked Questions
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- What is Epicenter?: a festival featuring legends of hard rock and punk, presented by KROQ 106.7 FM
- Who you know: The Offspring, A Day to Remember, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low
- Who you'll discover: FIDLAR, Falling in Reverse, The Wonder Years, New Beat Fund, Plague Vendor
- Best songs by The Offspring to skate to: "Come Out and Play," "Self Esteem," "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)"
- Proof that The Offspring still has their manic energy and snarky humor: their latest album, Days Go By
- Where you've seen the punk-metalcore of A Day to Remember: headlining the Warped Tour, or if you made it into one of the sold-out shows on their last international tour
- Reason for old-school punks to bust out their "Crossbuster" t-shirts: Bad Religion, with founding members Greg Graffin, Brett Gurewitz, and Jay Bentley
- Origin of Pennywise's name: the fanged monster-clown from It
- But is he really a clown?: No, Pennywise is actually a shapeless entity that takes the form of whatever you fear most. Lots of folks just happen to be afraid of clowns.
- Crowd favorites: “Bro Hymn,” “Stand by Me”
- 2011: the year that Pierce the Veil was voted "Best Live Band of the Year" and "Artist of the Year" by the readers of Alternative Press
- Band that writes the best anthems about waking, baking cookies, and skating: FIDLAR
- Can I bring my dog?: only if it's a human dog
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
8808 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, California 92618Get Directions