Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to Carnival of Madness Tour featuring Shinedown
- When: Friday, August 30, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to a $17 value)
- $15 for rows T–AA of section 1 or 3, or rows C–N of sections 4–9 (up to a $45.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Carnival of Madness Tour
- Who you know: Shinedown, Papa Roach, Skillet, In This Moment
- New band that you can brag about seeing before their first album drops: We As Human
- Number of Shinedown albums sold so far: more than six million
- Shinedown songs that get WWE wrestlers in the mood for crackin' skulls: "Energy," "Sound of Madness," "Devour," and "I Dare You"
- Ironic: Shinedown initially hated their biggest hit, "Second Chance," but they gave it a second chance when it became their first Top 10 single on the Billboard Hot 100
- Years that Papa Roach has been rocking: 20
- Papa Roach hits rarely played at positivity seminars: "She Loves Me Not," "Getting Away with Murder," and "Scars"
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated chart-topping Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- In This Moment's signature sound: dark, metal-infused rock underscoring singer Maria Brink's ethereal vocals
- Headbanging In This Moment singles: "Blood" and "Adrenalize"
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
707 Pavilion Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28262