- $25 for one G-Pass to see Vilma Palma e Vampiros (up to $51 value)
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
- Section: orchestra level
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Vilma Palma e Vampiros
- Their sound: lush and infectious rock
- Where they're from: Rosario, Argentina
- Where they got that name: from graffiti on a shuttered furniture store
- Year they released their self-titled debut album: 1992
- Number of albums they've released since: 11
- Number of band members: 8
- Songs you may hear live: "La Pachanga," "Fondo Profundo," "Anto Rojo," "Bye Bye"
The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
1700 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, Florida 33139