- $21 for one G-Pass to see Vilma Palma e Vampiros & Los Pericos (up to $41 value)
- When: Friday, July 18, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Vilma Palma e Vampiros & Los Pericos
- Their sound: lush and infectious rock
- Where they’re from: Rosario, Argentina
- Where they got that name: from graffiti on a shuttered furniture store
- Year they released their self-titled debut album: 1992
- Number of albums they’ve released since: 11
- Number of band members: 8
- Songs you may hear live: “La Pachanga,” “Fondo Profundo,” “Anto Rojo,” “Bye Bye”
- Sharing the bill: fellow Argentinians Los Pericos
- Where you’ve seen them: on an episode of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Lake Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830