The only way to fight a zombie is to become one yourself and then change public policy from the inside out. Get in their heads with this GrouponLive deal.
- Walker Stalker Con 2014
- When: Friday, June 13, at noon; Saturday, June 14, at 10 a.m.; Sunday, June 15, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Westin Boston Waterfront
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- $21 for a one-day general-admission ticket on June 14 (up to $41.80 value)
- $31 for a two-day general-admission ticket on June 14–15 (up to $62.20 value)
- $46 for a three-day general-admission ticket on June 13–15 (up to $92.80 value)
- $100 for a three-day VIP ticket on June 13–15, which includes VIP entry one hour before the convention begins (up to $205 value)
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you’ve found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- Stars of The Walking Dead appearing: Norman Reedus (Daryl), Steven Yeun (Glenn), Alanna Masterson (Tara), and more
- Also on Norman Reedus’s agenda: joining Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco to celebrate the 15th anniversary of The Boondock Saints
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Judith O’Dea and Russ Streiner—a.k.a. Barbra and Johnny from Night of the Living Dead
- What to wear: the Governor’s eye patch, Rick and/or Carl’s hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio’s playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
83% of 141 customers recommend
“Request a Groupon Deal for WalkerStalker Atlanta 2015 this year and lets all go have fun in the Peach State with the stars and the Walking Dead Filming Locations. Do...”
“Request a Groupon Deal for WalkerStalker Atlanta 2015 this year and lets all go have fun in the Peach State with the stars and the Walking Dead Filming Locations. Do your part and jump on board to request savings.”
“Get there early ”
“Try to pick up tickets the night before so you don't have of the day on the event ”
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02210Get Directions