The only way to fight a zombie is to become one yourself and then change public policy from the inside out. Get in their heads with this GrouponLive deal.
- Walker Stalker Con 2014
- When: Friday, June 13, at noon; Saturday, June 14, at 10 a.m.; Sunday, June 15, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Westin Boston Waterfront
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 10 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
- Click here to view the lineup of special guests.
- $21 for a one-day general-admission ticket on June 14 (up to $41.80 value)
- $31 for a two-day general-admission ticket on June 14–15 (up to $62.20 value)
- $46 for a three-day general-admission ticket on June 13–15 (up to $92.80 value)
- $100 for a three-day VIP ticket on June 13–15, which includes VIP entry one hour before the convention begins (up to $205 value)
Walker Stalker Con 2014
- What is it: a weekend of pure fanboy and fangirl bliss for devotees of The Walking Dead and all things zombie-related
- Who came up with it: James and Eric from the The Walker Stalkers Podcast
- What to expect: panels from stars of The Walking Dead and other sci-fi and horror shows, Q&A sessions, and the feeling that you've found a new community—or farm or prison—of friends in a world overrun with zombies
- Stars of The Walking Dead appearing: Norman Reedus (Daryl), Steven Yeun (Glenn), Alanna Masterson (Tara), and more
- Also on Norman Reedus's agenda: joining Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco to celebrate the 15th anniversary of The Boondock Saints
- Other guests familiar with reanimated corpses: Judith O'Dea and Russ Streiner—a.k.a. Barbra and Johnny from Night of the Living Dead
- What to wear: the Governor's eye patch, Rick and/or Carl's hat, or zombie blood to fool other zombies
- What to listen to: Groupon Radio's playlist, 10 Songs for the Zombie Apocalypse
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02210Get Directions