- One G-Pass to Walking With Dinosaurs The Arena Spectacular
- When: Thursday, July 17 or 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Barclays Center or Prudential Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating Options for July 17 at Barclays Center
* $83.16 for sections 8–24, rows 1–6 (up to $118.80 value) * $63 for sections 8–24, rows 9–20 (up to $90 value) * $46.20 for sections 108–124 or 212–220 (up to $66 value)
See the Barclays Center seating chart here.
Seating Options for July 24 at Prudential Center
* $41.41 for sections 7, 8, 19, 20, the front of 101–109, or the front of 131–134 (up to $59.15 value) * $31.05 for the rear of section 110 or 111, the rear of 129 or 130, 208–211, or 230–233 (up to $44.35 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Walking With Dinosaurs The Arena Spectacular
The lights go down, and audiences are suddenly transported back millions of years in time. Before them, ten species of dinosaurs emerge from the shadows of massive ferns to graze, nest, and complete links in the food chain. Viewers might be forgiven in assuming that the roaring Tyrannosaurus Rex, stomping Stegosaurus, and towering Brachiosaurus are real—the mechanical beasts are life-sized, and incredibly realistic. Each creature was meticulously constructed by a team of internationally lauded designers, who crafted every every scale and temporary tattoo on their leathery skin. The result: a stage show that feels more like a documentary than an act of puppetry, and likely some raised adrenaline levels.
94% of 423 customers recommend
“Don't be rude to others for others were rude to us. Be loving because it's a family event not for the sake of couples or adults only. Thank you”
“Spring for the Lower bowl tickets. Upper bowl was great, but closer would have been worth the $”
“Wish I would have paid mute for seats down closer the we could not hardly understand one word that the narrator said probably because of echoe not sure why ”