Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal to see a Washington Capitals game at the Verizon Center.
$89 for a Capitals Game Package (Up to $146.50 Value)
- One ticket for 400-level seating (in the best available section upon redemption)
- One Capitals New Era hat
- One Capitals T-shirt
- An autographed photo of Rod Langway<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday, January 24, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Tuesday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, February 26, at 7 p.m.<p>
Merchandise can be picked up at gates 422-423 at 6 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
As the NHL finally returns for an abbreviated 48-game season, the Capitals cruise back into action in pursuit of their sixth-straight playoff appearance. A year ago, the Caps skated to a 42–32–8 record, strong enough to claim seventh place in the Eastern Conference and earn a brand-new locker-room hot tub filled with nacho cheese. Despite an eventual loss in the conference semifinals, the team also managed to amass one of the best home records in the league at 26–11–4—a streak they hope to repeat as they host opponents on the Verizon Center ice.
601 F St. NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004