Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Washington Capitals hockey game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Note: When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Ticketmaster.com to complete your transaction.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Against the Edmonton Oilers on Monday, October 14, at 7 p.m.
- $35 for one ticket for upper-level corner seating in sections 403–404, 413–414, 420–421, or 430–431 at 7 p.m. (a $57.90 value)
- $39 for one ticket for upper-level end seating in sections 405–412 or 422–429 (a $68.10 value)<p>
Against the New York Islanders on Tuesday, November 5, at 7 p.m. (Troy Brouwer Bobblehead Night)
- $35 for one ticket for upper-level corner seating (a $78.30 value)
- $39 for one ticket for upper-level end seating (an $80.35 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
The shortened 2012–13 season saw the Washington Capitals top the Southeast Division to earn the Eastern Conference’s number-three seed and embark on a sixth straight playoff run. In the early going, the Caps seem primed to pick up where they left off, scoring 11 goals in two games while converting on a league-best 55.6% of their power play opportunities. The Caps should be favored in their October 14 tilt against the Edmonton Oilers, who failed to make the postseason last year. Fresh off a postseason berth in 2013, the New York Islanders pose a more formidable challenge and will attempt to protect their goal from the Caps vaunted attackers by picking up a zamboni goalie on the waiver wires.
601 F St. NW
Washington, DC 20004