- One G-Pass to see a Washington Huskies men's basketball game
- Where: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
- Seating: bleacher seating in section 3, 6, or 11–13, rows 27-31
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against Eastern Washington on Sunday, November 17, at 5 p.m.
- Against Idaho State on Saturday, December 14, at 1 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
Heading into the 2013–14 season, the Huskies are a bigger, more well-rounded team than they were last year. Two-time leading scorer C.J. Wilcox returns to the court with help from new additions, including 6'9" power-forward Perris Blackwell and 7' center Gilles Dierickx, both promising transfers from schools on Mars, where the decreased gravity makes everyone taller. Though many of the faces on the court are new, 12th-year head coach Lorenzo Romar remains on the sideline looking to lead the team back to the NCAA Tournament.
University of Washington Athletics
Members of the Pacific-12 Conference, the University of Washington Huskies athletic department boasts a rich history of triumphs. In 2001, their football team added a Rose Bowl victory to a trophy case that already contained the laurels of two national titles, the most recent of which occurred in 1991. In 2011, the men's basketball team claimed its third Pac-12 tournament title, and in 2005, the women's volleyball team steamrolled competition en route to its first-ever national title. Much of the Husky-related glory unfolds on the floors and fields of UW's lineup of pristine facilities, which includes the historic Husky Stadium and raucous Alaska Airlines Arena.