- One ticket to a Washington Nationals game with options for food and merchandise
- Where: Nationals Park
- Gate time: Center Field Gate will open 2.5 hours prior to the start of the game. All other gates will open 1.5 hours prior to the start of the game.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for left- or right-field corner seating, including $10 in credit for food and merchandise (a $55 total value)
- $20 for one ticket for outfield reserved seating, including $6 in credit for food and merchandise (a $32 total value)
- $10 for upper infield gallery seating (a $20 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday, April 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday, April 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Thursday, April 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Saturday, April 26, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, May 6, at 7:05 p.m.
All food and merchandise credit is stored on the ticket barcode and can be used at concession and merchandise stands by having the barcode on the ticket stub scanned. There are no separate vouchers associated with this offer.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Nationals.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of ticket. Additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.