Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
Choose from Nine Options
- $25 for one ticket for LF/RF Corner seating, plus $10 in credit for food and merchandise (up to a $46 total value)
- $18 for one ticket for Outfield Reserved seating, plus $6 in credit for food and merchandise (up to a $30 total value)
- $9 for one ticket for seating in the Upper Infield Gallery (up to an $18 value)
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the New York Mets on Wednesday, July 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Saturday, July 21, at 1:05 p.m. This option is not valid for the 7:05 p.m. game on the same day.
- Both games of a double-header against the Miami Marlins on Friday, August 3, at 4:05 p.m., with the second game beginning approximately 20 minutes after the first game
Food and merchandise credit is stored on the ticket barcode and can be used at concession and merchandise stands by having the barcode on the ticket stub scanned.
Entertaining fans with world-class baseballing since moving to Washington, DC, in 2005, the Nationals have captivated fans with mesmerizing catches and powerful bat swings that shatter balls and piñatas into thousands of candy-coated particulates. This season, phenom Bryce Harper has compiled 41 runs and eight homers in 59 games since his call-up in late April. Not to be outdone, 23-year-old hurler Stephen Strasburg anchors an impressive pitching staff, buckling batters' knees with a curveball that made him the first to reach 100 strikeouts this season and earned him an All-Star selection.
As they enjoy a summery evening of lightning-fast pitches that can only be seen with the assistance of 3-D goggles, fans will also soak in the dazzling confines of the environmentally friendly and LEED-certified Nationals Park. To keep hunger pangs at bay, LF/RF Corner tickets and Outfield Reserved tickets come equipped with a spending credit for the ballpark’s concession and merchandise stands, enabling attendees to snack on something other than their ticket stubs.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Nationals.com to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Nationals fees and taxes in full.
Though the Nationals offer many game-day promotions throughout the year, this offer provides the best discount on tickets purchased in advance to the games listed above.
In 2005, the Montreal Expos became the Canadian Expats, pledging a new allegiance and taking on a new identity as the first big-league club to inhabit America's capital since the Senators moved to Texas in 1971. In 2008, the team christened its new stadium, Nationals Park, which today welcomes up to 41,418 fans, its 4,500-square-foot HD scoreboard almost distracting from the panoramic views of the Potomac riverfront, the Capitol dome, and the Washington Monument. Accredited as a Leadership in Energy and Environment Design stadium, Nationals Park also sits 24 feet below street level, making its main concourse even with city sidewalks and saving many fans the danger of riding frozen, thin-aired escalators just to reach their seats.