Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Waukesha BluesFest
- When: August 9–10 from 1 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Where: Naga-Waukee Park
- Seating: general admission seating under the tent; fold-out chairs and blankets allowed
- Door time: 12:30 p.m. both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full music lineup.
- $15 for two single-day passes, good for either Friday, August 9, or Saturday, August 10 (up to a $30 value). Single-day passes may be used by one person on each day, or by two people on a single day.
- $25 for two weekend passes, good for both Friday, August 9, and Saturday, August 10 (up to a $50 value)
James Hunter Six performs "Minute by Minute"
- 7: the number of years that Waukesha BluesFest has entertained families and music fans
- 14: the number of blues, soul, rock, and roots acts
- 9.5: the continuous hours of music each day
- Where you've seen Friday headliner James Hunter: on every late night show from Leno to Letterman; on tour with Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Willie Nelson, and Van Morrison; in rave reviews from Rolling Stone and The New York Times
- What Rolling Stone said about the James Hunter album The Hard Way: "Unbelievably awesome"
- What Van Morrison thinks of James Hunter: “He’s one of the best voices and best kept secrets in British R&B and soul.”
- Saturday night headliner you wish would play every night: Moreland & Arbuckle
- How they make that rocking, bluesy sound: with a cigar-box guitar, true grit vocals, and a harmonica dipped in kerosene
- How Nikki Hill makes a splash: with raw roots rock and powerhouse vocals
- What Eric Clapton said about "Braille Blues Daddy" Bryan Lee: "One of the best bluesman I've ever heard."
- Arts and crafts on display: metal sculpture, paintings, jewelry, wood and leather works, photography, and mixed media
- But what if I get hungry?: The festival also features food and beverages from local restaurants
651 Highway 83
Delafield, Wisconsin 54421