Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Weenie Roast 2013, featuring Thirty Seconds to Mars, Sublime with Rome, Filter, and AWOLNATION
- When: Saturday, September 28, at noon
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for general admission to the lawn (up to a $24.50 value)
- $19 for sections 10–15 (up to a $38.50 value)
- $26 for rows T–DD of sections 4–9 (up to a $51.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Weenie Roast 2013
- Founders of Thirty Seconds to Mars: Jared and Shannon Leto
- How you know Jared Leto: he was the main character in your nightmares after watching Requiem for a Dream
- The band's most recent record: 2013's Love Lust Faith + Dreams
- That record's connection to astronauts: "Up in the Air," the lead single, was first released on the International Space Station
- What’s familiar about Sublime with Rome: “Santeria,” “What I Got,” “Wrong Way”
- What’s different: lead singer Rome Ramirez, drummer Josh Freese
- Who’s still around: bassist Eric Wilson
- What I got: lovin’
- Filter's first big hit: "Hey Man, Nice Shot" from 1995's Short Bus
- Filter's most recent hit: "What Do You Say" from 2013's The Sun Comes Out Tonight
- Where you've heard AWOLNATION's "Sail": The Good Wife, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance, a roster of commercials, and one amazing cat video