Though often regarded as instinct, fighting is actually a skill acquired in the womb, where all babies must defeat their evil selves in order to be born. Witness the fruits of that labor with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a night of professional boxing headlined by a Welterweight USBA Championship match between Fredrick Lawson and Randall Bailey
- When: Friday, August 8 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Myth Live Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $35 value)
- $45 for one premium general-admission seat (up to a $75 value)
- $65 for one raised stage seat (up to a $100 value)
- $80 for one ringside seat (up to a $125 value)
Fredrick Lawson vs. Randall Bailey
St. Paul will become the battleground for some of boxing's top talents on August 8, when a total of eight hard-hitting fights unfold at the Myth Live Event Center. In the 12-round main event, Fredrick Lawson (22-0) will trade punches with former-two-time World Champion Randall "The KO King" Bailey (44-8) for the vacated USBA Welterweight Title. Lawson will enter the ring ranked as the 13th best Welterweight boxer in the world. Though that match-up will end the evening with a hard-hitting battle, the undercard might be just as impressive. It features Javontae Starks, Brad Patraw, Joe Amouta, and a collection of other top boxers from around Minnesota, meaning fans will get a glimpse of these fighters before they move on to prime-time or use their strength to become world-famous whack-a-mole players.
The Myth Live Event Center
3090 Southlawn Drive
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55109