Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a night of comedy with Bill Cosby
- When: Saturday, September 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Westchester County Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $47 for side balcony ($63.15 value)
- $63 for front side balcony (an $84.90 value)
- $63 for orchestra (an $84.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
In the 1980s, Bill Cosby was America’s primetime dad as the gruff, lovable, and flamboyantly sweatered Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable on NBC’s The Cosby Show. Though the sitcom patriarch was perhaps his most memorable role, it only served as one facet of a multitalented artist who has earned Grammys, Emmys, a Presidential Medal of Freedom, a doctorate in education, and dozens of other awards and recognitions. Today, at age 75, he continues to delight and inspire a whole new generation by flooding his Facebook and Twitter accounts with his signature brand of offbeat observations and cantankerous humor. Audience members get the chance to experience live the kind of quirky ebullience he displays in regular videos, in which he dances to Toots and the Maytals and admits that one of his favorite ways to deepen a conversation is to ask, “How do you eat your Oreos?”