- $39 for one ticket to see a performance in the Westchester Philharmonic's 2013–14 season (up to $79 value)
- Where: The Performing Arts Center at Purchase College
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Winter Pops: BWAY '59 on Sunday, December 22, at 3 p.m.
- Westchester Philharmonic featuring Kwamé Ryan & Michelle Deyoung on Sunday, April 6, at 3 p.m.
- Westchester Philharmonic featuring Ryan McAdams and Tai Murray on Sunday, June 15, at 3 p.m.
Westchester Philharmonic's 2013–14 Season
- To hear three-time Tony Award–nominee Judy Kuhn and other Broadway luminaries belt out tunes from The Sound of Music, Gypsy, Once Upon a Mattress, and other mid-century classics, see Winter Pops: BWAY '59
- For an afternoon of Fauré, Berlioz, and Schumann with a triple-Grammy-winning mezzo-soprano, see Westchester Philharmonic Presents Kwamé Ryan & Michelle DeYoung
- To see the renowned conductor of the New York Youth Symphony join a violinist who won the Avery Fisher Career Grant as they tackle Mendelssohn and Brahms, check out Westchester Philharmonic Presents Ryan McAdams and Tai Murray
When the Westchester Philharmonic tuned up for the first time, it featured Garrick Ohlsson as its guest artist. Already prominent on the international stages, Ohlsson set a high bar that the orchestra has since strived to meet with every performance. But that doesn't mean it's afraid to take chances. The organization's commitment to providing opportunities for up-and-coming artists have led to appearances from little-known performers who have since rocketed to classical stardom, such as Joshua Bell and Michelle DeYoung. As a testament to its efficacy, some heavyweights have taken the artistic helm, including Paul Lustig Dunkel and Itzhak Perlman, and beginning this fall Jaime Laredo and Ted Sperling become Principal Conductors.
The Concert Hall, Performing Arts Center at Purchase College
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, New York 10577