- $10 for one G-Pass to see Which One’s Pink? and Queen Nation (up to $29 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Which One’s Pink?
- Which band the nine-piece act emulates: Pink Floyd
- How long they’ve been doing it: since 1998
- Proof of their mimicry skills: they won AllAccessMagazine.com’s Best Tribute Band Award
- What their live shows are like: energetic renditions of proggy Floyd hits including “Shine on You Crazy Diamond,” “Comfortably Numb,” “Money,” and “Great Gig in the Sky”
####Queen Nation * What to expect: the fist-pumping euphoria of a vintage Queen concert * How singer Gregory Finsley pays homage to Freddie Mercury: by nailing the Queen frontman’s operatic voice, virtuosic ivory tickling, leather outfits, and iconic mustache * Hits to scream along to: “Another One Bites the Dust,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “You’re My Best Friend,” “We Are The Champions”
Riverside Municipal Auditorium
3485 Mission Inn Ave.
Riverside, California 92501