The human mind is highly susceptible to suggestion, which is why hypnosis is possible and nearly every restaurant with a suggestion box has an Olympic-sized ball pit. Witness minds bend with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see Frank Santos Jr., R-Rated Hypnotist (up to a $31 value)
- When: Friday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wilbur Theatre
- Seating: reserved floor, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Frank Santos Jr., R-Rated Hypnotist
One could say that Frank Santos Jr. has a certain power over people. With little more than his calming voice and amiable personality, he can turn his audience members into famous singers, convince them that they've seen an alien, or make them believe that they're being pinched by the person next to them. Picking volunteers from the audience, Frank implants amusing ideas into their minds and, with triggering words, sets them loose to create havoc on the stage. This show contains Frank's R-rated repertoire, which means it could include ideas and language intended for only mature audiences and sailors cursed to be trapped in kids' bodies.